Life Insurance policies provide additional income to your beneficiaries in the eventuality of your death. While the amount and type of the life insurance policy can vary, most life insurance policies aim to cover any healthcare related, legal or funeral costs as well as help support beneficiaries who may otherwise struggle without your income. There are several different types of life insurance policies available through NY Insurance Brokerage.
Following is a list of some of them;
- Term Life Insurance – Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
- Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with the flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit. This insurance also allows you the option to take investment risks in return for a potentially higher cash value.
- Survivorship Life Insurance – Permanent insurance for two people, which provides a benefit to beneficiaries after the second person passes away.
Please visit our Main Office to consult one of our experienced life insurance specialists to get a basic understanding and to decide as to which policy or coverage best suits your circumstances.